PDA

View Full Version : Matt Mladin

Blademan
January 27th, 2006, 10:55 AM
I think he should suck it up and head to the FIM superbike if he thinks he is so strong and good. He's like the sixth grader playing in the third grader sand box. I'll admit he is damn good . . . well then take it to the next level.

Calkidd
January 27th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Actually, he might be ready for MotoGP, but I am sure he will be notched down a few during the first year.

I use to really dislike Mladin, but the last season he seemed not to be so arrogant as he did the previous years. Of course, Yates takes the cake on that one.

Big Kahuna
January 27th, 2006, 09:55 PM
He would be eaten alive in MotoGP!

Blademan
February 8th, 2006, 04:28 AM
Actually, he might be ready for MotoGP, but I am sure he will be notched down a few during the first year.

I use to really dislike Mladin, but the last season he seemed not to be so arrogant as he did the previous years. Of course, Yates takes the cake on that one.
I used to like Yates a lot until he tried to drop kick that dude in Daytona . . . ever since that he has not been worth watching. I just hate Mladin because he is so damn good.

BK is right don't think MotGP would do well but I think Superbike he could fair well

Calkidd
February 8th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Yeah, I have totally lost respect for Yates even watching/listening to him you can tell he is a jerk.

Big Kahuna
February 9th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Speaking of Yates...

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=24974

I wonder if his ears were burning. :)

Dean
February 9th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Mladin was in MotoGP...and sucked. More, he was an asshat and nobody liked him.

speedextreme
February 16th, 2006, 01:21 AM
Mladin is A BIG WASTE OF TALENT!!!! I started to dislike Mladin a while back but the clincher of it was a coment he made after winning a race. It was the first year they let the 1000cc four cylinder bikes run in Superbike against the 1000 V-twins. So that was 2003? I think. Anyhow. His comment was this.

"I feel much better now that I am on the GSXR1000, and not on that inferior 750. Now that we aren't laking the power of the V-twins anymore we're contendars again.

Or something like that but he did say the "inferior 750"!!! I was like "C-mon you arrogant little *****! First of all you have THREE consecutive championships on that "inferior 750". And just because you got your pamperd ass handed to you by an 18 y/o kid on a Honda. You, (well Suzuki) had to go cry to the officials and whine about the V-twins having more power than the 750's.

There was a rumor that AMA Superbike was going to be 600cc's here in a couple of years??? If that is true, I wonder what "Wonder Boy" Mladin will do? I don't see his EGO fitting on a 600. Do you?

evo9
February 18th, 2006, 07:38 AM
I cant wait until this coming season! I think with the improvements that Honda has made to the 1000RR Miquel and Jake are going to school Maladin and Yates.

Todd
97RR

gixerkiller
February 18th, 2006, 11:42 AM
I cant wait until this coming season! I think with the improvements that Honda has made to the 1000RR Miquel and Jake are going to school Maladin and Yates.

Todd
97RRonly if honda usa can build a bike with the same output as the honda japan bikes........which they can't so far.........