January 11th, 2007, 03:17 PM
1995 honda Passport

Brent
January 11th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Is the passport faster now?

:Laughs

jawhn
January 11th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Are those the ones you had made, or one that I sent you? That looks like the one I made... :wierd

(Assuming the ones you had made, but the image you had on the swag page had the white border a LOT thinner...)

Blademan
February 8th, 2007, 10:45 AM
I feel bad as I have all three stickers but I have not put them on my truck as I am really tossing the idea around of selling my truck within 5 mo and do not want to waste the sticker. However, might up the resale value !!!!

Big Kahuna
March 21st, 2007, 09:40 AM
Is the passport faster now?Of course!

Are those the ones you had made, or one that I sent you? That looks like the one I made... :wierd

(Assuming the ones you had made, but the image you had on the swag page had the white border a LOT thinner...)These are the decals I had made here locally. You sent me an awesome all white vinyl cut sticker some time ago. I still have it, kept in it's original custom packaging as I'm too stingy to actually stick it anywhere since it is the only one I have.

Now, the stickers that you made that look like these were the ones you create from leftover material and that may fade correct?

I have since replaced the decal image here and on the swag page. The initial picture was just a mock up so I replaced it with a shot of the actual decal when I received the first batch.

jawhn
March 21st, 2007, 10:40 AM
Of course!

These are the decals I had made here locally. You sent me an awesome all white vinyl cut sticker some time ago. I still have it, kept in it's original custom packaging as I'm too stingy to actually stick it anywhere since it is the only one I have.

Now, the stickers that you made that look like these were the ones you create from leftover material and that may fade correct?

I have since replaced the decal image here and on the swag page. The initial picture was just a mock up so I replaced it with a shot of the actual decal when I received the first batch.

If you need another white vinyl one, lemme know. I can cut more... Just gotta wait until the DDC machine clears up. Re-PM me your mailing address, with our 50 PM limit, I have to delete them constantly... Why do we have a 50 PM limit, anyway? Do they take up that much space? Be nice to have 100... :rolleyes:

Yeah, mine aren't UV protected. But I put some on my bike right after making them, and they still look good IMO. Eventually they will fade and/or yellow a bit though. I'll have to take a picture of current status...

Big Kahuna
March 21st, 2007, 02:18 PM
If you need another white vinyl one, lemme know. I can cut more... Just gotta wait until the DDC machine clears up. Re-PM me your mailing address, with our 50 PM limit, I have to delete them constantly... Why do we have a 50 PM limit, anyway? Do they take up that much space? Be nice to have 100... :rolleyes:You're such a baby, Sheesh!! Okay, I raised the limit to 200, are you happy now?

jawhn
March 21st, 2007, 03:37 PM
You're such a baby, Sheesh!! Okay, I raised the limit to 200, are you happy now?

I am happy now! :V

:ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing :ele :amerflag: :pbjb :dancing

PM me yer mailing addy, too.

Stealth
March 21st, 2007, 07:51 PM
Me three... Bloody sick of deleting PMs and now I can't find the info I was sent last year beacuse... well I deleted it!:V

Rompenalga
July 21st, 2012, 07:35 PM
What do we need to do to get stickers?:confused: