PDA

View Full Version : The Kentucky Kid - MTV - 11/16/07

sonik_fury
November 14th, 2007, 07:06 AM
Check It Out! He didn't have a great season but I'm still pullin for him next year......

Professional Motorcycle Racer, Nicky Hayden Gives Viewers An Inside Look Into The World Of Professional Motorcycle Racing With A Two Hour Movie Special

The Preview..........

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2910299

900RR Puzzle
November 15th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Sweet!

Thanks for the heads-up.

Oh, and hey, it was great to meet ya last week. I'll drop by the shop again, the next time I'm out there.

speedextreme
November 18th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Taped it, actually a good show! Shows you just how "down to earth" he really is.

jawhn
November 18th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Damnit, I totally forgot to watch/tape it! ;DOH

Hey, um... Chris... Buddy... :D :rolleyes:

lunitk
November 18th, 2007, 07:33 PM
For all of you that missed it:

Changes In Just a Blink of an Eye | Video | The Kentucky Kid Movie Special | MTV (http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1573916&vid=189081)

Over all, I really liked it. I think they kind of made him look like a hayseed at times but maybe he really is....... Parts of it I could do with out, but there was definitely some cool footage.

Big Kahuna
November 19th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Great show, but had a hard time with the after the fact fake announcing dubs that did a little too much "spelling it out" for me.

Calkidd
November 19th, 2007, 08:51 PM
I enjoyed it all in all, but there was a part where some childish, self centered behavior arose. Like the little fit he threw when the translator in Turkey would translate his statement. I mean come on give the translator a break!!! You can't just go off and start talking expecting him to be able to translate an entire paragraph.

jawhn
November 20th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Thanks for that link, lunitk, just got done watching it. Pretty damn cool! :V

The fake narrative was gawd-awful. I'd have thunk MTV was smarter than that...? :CONF

Bummer Calkidd's internet connection shut down tonight though. Did you call Al Gore like I told ya?

giallo sv
November 21st, 2007, 11:34 PM
ghetto fab redneck at its finest:pound jk...he is a fast mofo for a country bumpkin

Urgetiz09
December 29th, 2009, 02:21 AM
cool I am going to check this blog..well i am kind of interested in figurative art..thanks ifor informing us about it and giving us the link too..

jawhn
December 29th, 2009, 04:24 PM
cool I am going to check this blog..well i am kind of interested in figurative art..thanks ifor informing us about it and giving us the link too..

That's it. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. ;DOH

Blog? Figurative art? WTF.