PDA

View Full Version : 2009 CBR Fireblade Photos

Brent
April 21st, 2008, 09:43 PM
I do not know if these were posted yet - but if so oh well I am too lazy to look..

66droptop
April 21st, 2008, 11:14 PM
Pros:
-Easy to set up for GP shift.
-Looks good, except for the "con" below.

Cons:
-Buelled up front end.

So yeah, about that R1...

jawhn
April 21st, 2008, 11:48 PM
Absolutely hideous. :mad: ;DOH

on1wheel01
April 22nd, 2008, 03:38 AM
Just like I said about the 08's it's absolutely garbage.... Sad Honda is going to such a fugly looking bike. Why I ask why :z

Blademan
April 22nd, 2008, 08:34 AM
I went and looked at one in the shop and the front nose is horrible !! And the exhaust is fugly. I think I'll be staying with the 99

Bo
April 22nd, 2008, 08:37 AM
Damn! i wouldn't have expected this ugly shit from honda maybe yamaha or kawasaki;DOH;DOH;DOH

niki
April 25th, 2008, 12:19 AM
What's the difference between 2008 and 2009.
I can't see them:CONF

Maybe the tail section and these "Honda racing" staff,I don't know.

The Snowman
April 25th, 2008, 06:40 PM
I'll keep my 97 RR if Honda keeps producing ugly sh*t like that.

speedextreme
April 25th, 2008, 07:46 PM
How in the hell can the 09 pics be out now when the damn 08 just came into show rooms at the begining of this month???

And I can't wait to get mine.

firebladrider
April 26th, 2008, 01:05 AM
I cant believe everyone rekons it so ugly. I think its the best lookin bike theyve built for ages.

If I had the money, Id buy two. No...three.:V

gothy
April 26th, 2008, 01:18 AM
yeah i love the looks of the new one.

"repeat after me"
"i am not ugly"
"i am not ugly"
"i am not ugly"

:D
http://cycleposers.com/images/stories/bike_pics/honda/cbr1000rr08/2008+fireblade+front.jpg

"repeat after me"
"i am not ugly"
"i am not ugly"
"i am not ugly"

929er
April 26th, 2008, 09:46 AM

"repeat after me"
"i am not ugly"
"i am not ugly"
"i am not ugly"

http://cycleposers.com/images/stories/bike_pics/honda/cbr1000rr08/2008+fireblade+front.jpg

"repeat after me"
"i am not ugly"
"i am not ugly"
"i am not ugly"

the first time i saw it. it was disappointed with its looks. it was the ugliest bike i've seen. then second time i saw it with the other bikes with the others i actually liked it. except for the bottom part of the exhaust, you can see the rivet weld. the yamahas tail is just too big. the kawi and suzuki hate them exhaust, although the suzuki looks really nice. the honda looks like a 600.

Griz
April 26th, 2008, 10:55 AM
I just saw one in the flesh & I can't say it looks any different to the 2009 model! it did look sweet though but a bit to small for me, all these bikes are getting so damn small, I know why but I don't like it, I'll be stickin to my 900 as I can't afford anything else:Laughs

66droptop
April 26th, 2008, 11:30 AM

"repeat after me"
"i am not ugly"
"i am not ugly"
"i am not ugly"

"repeat after me"
"i am not ugly"
"i am not ugly"
"i am not ugly"

"Every day in every way, I'm getting better and better."

HOW DID YOU PUT AN IMAGE IN YOUR POST?!

soupythemedic
April 26th, 2008, 02:37 PM
I thought the same thing when I saw the pics. But when you actually see one in person, it's not that bad. It's like a wart.................it kinda grows on ya. :pound

Blademan
April 27th, 2008, 06:41 PM
OK maybe it was the color yellow that I sa and did not like the yellow. The candy apple looks nice though

jawhn
April 27th, 2008, 10:46 PM
... HOW DID YOU PUT AN IMAGE IN YOUR POST?!

We fixed that while you were out. We took the swearing filter off and allowed embedding. To try and get you back. I told you about it way back when. You're memory's being affected like mine. :D

Click on the little camera icon above. Or, use {MEDIA} {/MEDIA} tags. (use [ not { )

Brent
April 27th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Man do i get an award for starting a thread that is longer than 2-3 posts....

jawhn
April 27th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Man do i get an award for starting a thread that is longer than 2-3 posts....

Lol. Well in this one, you're not trying to sell something... :rolleyes: :D

I was bummed. Neither Calkidd nor Big Kahuna nor you showed to Fontana... :(

66droptop
April 28th, 2008, 12:18 PM
We fixed that while you were out. We took the swearing filter off and allowed embedding. To try and get you back. I told you about it way back when. You're memory's being affected like mine. :D

Click on the little camera icon above. Or, use {MEDIA} {/MEDIA} tags. (use [ not { )
The fun-word filter was turned off a while back. But the image tags weren't allowed the last time I posted pictures in my turbo thread.

I tried using image tags in another thread on here about clutches and it worked. So I guess I discovered the new secret a little before you told me.

Rode the 'Busa last night. It was fun. Had a passenger though and I wasn't quite comfortable opening the throttle with her. Rolled into it in 6th gear though... pulls hard and I wasn't even into the powerband yet. Can't wait to ride it back today, passengerless, and see what it can do on a freeway onramp. The turbo 9 was torquier though.

jawhn
April 28th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Well I have today off if you wanna go for a short jaunt. Just call me if so.

66droptop
April 28th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Well I have today off if you wanna go for a short jaunt. Just call me if so.
Oooooo, will do. Short jaunt meaning I should swing by your house on the way back to my friend's house at 35th and Union Hills? Or short jaunt meaning go do a little more than that?

jawhn
April 28th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Oooooo, will do. Short jaunt meaning I should swing by your house on the way back to my friend's house at 35th and Union Hills? Or short jaunt meaning go do a little more than that?

Whaddeva. I'm messing with the F4i gauges right now, and having no luck. :( I think I'm gonna have to ask for Sime's help...

Call meh.

Brent
April 28th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Lol. Well in this one, you're not trying to sell something... :rolleyes: :D

I was bummed. Neither Calkidd nor Big Kahuna nor you showed to Fontana... :(

Well if I do not try to sell something - we cannot keep the board running...

I never go to anything anymore...... I have no social life becase of work related items and lately feel so crappy the rest of the time becase of chronic stomach issues (more than likely from all the stress) I just crash on weekends.....

VSB_Fast
June 9th, 2008, 09:21 PM
OH MY... now that is f'n ugly:reallyscared

it looks like how Honda would update the
F4i upper fairing and headlight. Sure doesn't say "I'm fast and can kick your a**". It says... we were low on money so we hired a couple engineers from Kawasaki.

ghbzorro
June 9th, 2008, 09:57 PM
chronic stomach issues (more than likely from all the stress) I just crash on weekends.....

Rx = 2-Wheel Therapy

rrdude
July 3rd, 2009, 10:09 PM
Dang that is ugly! Call me old school,but a lot of these new bikes they are putting out sucks in the looks dept.

OldschoolRepsol
July 4th, 2009, 08:20 AM
You guys forgot 1... the beauty...

The fist time I saw the 09 I had some things that I didn't like..

But after I saw the Repsol 09, and took a trip with one..
My mind changed.. IT'S A AWESOME BIKE!!!!

Mattrauh73
December 2nd, 2009, 08:25 AM
I think the new CBR is beautiful.
But I dont think the changes are as revolutionary as they are being touted to be.

You can buy a used one, lighten it up and in the same place for less money.

Lxtasy
December 3rd, 2009, 11:24 AM
I will stick with my 98.