PDA

View Full Version : VSB_Fast or David or VSB or Vision Super Bikes

SinfulDragon
December 21st, 2008, 09:52 PM
Yeah I'm calling you out, and I'm going to do it in the same style that you did to AECarbon..... and then some.

Facts - you have my parts/Money and I have NOTHING to show for it except some shitty fuckin heal guards that I DIDN'T want (and you still wanted to charge me for them???? What the fuck is up with that. I've never gone into any shop to buy something have them give me an extra to make up for late delivery then have them try to charge me for it..... a real class act you are you piece of fucking shit).

You got my front fender, side fairings, tail fairing.
You haven't done one fucking thing with them.

You refuse to answer ANY of my emails
You haven't paid me back my money (not one fuckin dime) nor sent me my parts back
you damn sure haven't made anything that I requested in Carbon Fiber

You kept my $$ and quit your fucking job to be a piece of shit drain on the already suffering economy.

for your viewing pleasure..... my contract with him

VSB order/contract
Hi Sin,

Here is our deal in writting. If something is wrong please let me know so it can be corrected.

You are buying these new carbon fiber parts at a 50% discount in exchange for your oem plastic fairings. The oem plastic fairings include: both side fairings, upper fairing, tail fairing, front fender, and a chain guard.

Also you wanted your gas tank repaired and overlaid with carbon fiber and finished, then returned to you as part of our agreement/sale.

The parts you are buying are carbon fiber :
F4i front fender - $82.00
F4i chain guard - $45.00
F4i side fairings pair - $300.00
F4i upper fairing - $195.00
F4i heel guards pair - $30.00
F4i gas tank repair/overlay work - $135.00

Total bill is $787.00 cash.

Shipping of oem parts to me is at your cost. Although I have decided the FedEx shipping bill for the oem tail fairing I will pay. Also return shipping to you of the new parts I will pay.

You have already paid $150.00 cash.

You're remaining balance is $637.00

The balance may be paid in payments, as the parts get made here on my end, I will ship them to you. There are no set payment amounts or schedule, just ask that within one year the balance is paid off.

So with all that blah blah said, i better get to work on your parts

Oh yeah i got your oem fender today, thank you.

VisionSuperbikes Co.
David Runyan
1944 W. Thunderbird Rd. #212
Phoenix , AZ 85023
602-843-1256
email: visionsuperbikes@hotmail.com

jawhn
December 21st, 2008, 09:53 PM
;DOH

SinfulDragon
December 21st, 2008, 09:55 PM
emails

Hi Nick, Send the tank as is with a key for the cap if you would. That way i can make sure the cap fits properly with the new c/f overlay on the tank. This way i can cut the fabric just right so it looks good and the cap fits. It's fine to send it with the fuel pump, just try to drain the tank after it's off the bike. And wrap the tank in multiple layers of plastic or glad bags and tape them all closed. This way Fed Ex won't smell any fumes eminating from the box.

Thanks,
David

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: visionsuperbikes@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: fairings
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 09:06:44 -0500

well I wish you much luck.

I almost have my bike ran out of gas, once that happens it will be boxed up and sent your way.

There is no reason for me to take out the fuel pump before sending is there? If I take it out I have to get a new gasket before putting it back on so just let me know that way I can make sure I have it just the way you wanna get it.
Also do you want me to take off the filler cap before sending?
----- Original Message -----
To: Nick and Veronica
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 6:43 PM
Subject: RE: fairings

It's going to be at least a couple months before i am able to quit my day job. I found out yesterday it costs $1000. deposit to have the electricity turned on for a new business. The shop itself costs $650 a month plus the normal monthly electric bill... probably around $200 a month for electricity.

I don't really want to quit my job until i'm in my own shop space. We shall see when that is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 17:44:04 -0500

sweet.

How much more time until you start doing this full time?
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 5:29 PM

Ok sounds good. I almost have the chain guard mold done..well i'm about 3/4 done with it. After that I'll make the chain guard for your bike.

Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 15:46:39 -0500

Sweet, will do!

Will let you know when to expect it.
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 12:35 PM

Hi Nick, Yeah road rashed fairings are ok, i can repair them. Save yourself some money on shipping...have it shipped directly to me if you buy it online.

David

Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 22:28:54 -0400

Thats cool, shit happens.

If I get one with a little rash will that be okay, as long as all tabs are there with not big ass missing pieces of plastic like mine LOL!

Nick
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 11:24 PM

I think you're right, that looks like a lot of damage. I don't have a source for used fairings... most times i use ebay. Man, i'm sorry it broke like that.

David

Subject: fairings
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 16:27:03 -0400

Here are the shots of the fairing. The one of the inside is where the "peg" broke off that is suppose to hook into the ram air covers.

the more I look at the fairing the more I think I'm going to have to buy a new one for this project.

Climb to the top of the charts! Play Star Shuffle: the word scramble challenge with star power. Play Now!

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.19/1106 - Release Date: 11/2/2007 9:46 PM

Its been over a year, lets end it now while we can both walk away with nothing more than some harsh words.

SinfulDragon
December 21st, 2008, 09:57 PM
;DOHI know your pain, but wanted to do the same as the one that was burnt by the other side of the business and make clear what was going on.

ratchetman
December 21st, 2008, 10:08 PM
I doubt he has the balls to even reply to this thread

SinfulDragon
December 21st, 2008, 10:15 PM
I doubt he has the balls to even reply to this threadratchet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see ya buddy!!!!!!!

Justin989RR
December 21st, 2008, 10:19 PM
I really cant understand why anyone buys there stuff from him or Ghuasr. You can get the same stuff off ebay cheaper than they can make it. But I'm with Jawhn;DOH

SinfulDragon
December 21st, 2008, 10:20 PM
if you noticed he offered better prices than ebay in exchange for a sponsor spot.

Lesson learned, I just wanted to voice what really happened and plead with him to try to refute it.

jawhn
December 21st, 2008, 10:25 PM
I know Rob (66droptop) is gonna love this new vein of material! :EG

Justin989RR
December 21st, 2008, 10:28 PM
Yup he'll eat it up!:hitfan (<- how often do we get the chance to use this icon)

ratchetman
December 21st, 2008, 10:36 PM
ratchet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see ya buddy!!!!!!!

looks like I'll be here more often now.

so I can make fun of how you ride on sand.:EG

ratchetman
December 21st, 2008, 11:00 PM
I know Rob (66droptop) is gonna love this new vein of material! :EG

Another happy customer?

Ghusar
December 22nd, 2008, 12:41 AM
I at least answer my emails....

66droptop
December 23rd, 2008, 06:11 PM
Another happy customer?
Nope. I never really got into the whole carbon fiber thing. I just enjoy the drama. Too bad I've been out of town for a few days and am just now skimming these threads to catch back up.

:EG

SinfulDragon
December 24th, 2008, 05:06 PM
well just to update you incase you didn't catch it in his other response he is refusing to pay me back because I'm holding the tail mold (that he made from my tail) as hostage until he pays me back.

Ghusar
December 24th, 2008, 05:26 PM
well just to update you incase you didn't catch it in his other response he is refusing to pay me back because I'm holding the tail mold (that he made from my tail) as hostage until he pays me back.

You drinking again I took my tail mold as payment for what he owes me. its not his anymore.

SinfulDragon
December 24th, 2008, 05:29 PM
You drinking again I took my tail mold as payment for what he owes me. its not his anymore.
well then I'm back to not having shit outta the deal ;DOH

Ghusar
December 24th, 2008, 05:32 PM
well then I'm back to not having shit outta the deal ;DOH

STFU

If you want the mold its yours Daddy-O :)

SinfulDragon
December 24th, 2008, 05:35 PM
LOL, what the hell would I do with a mold :confused:

make some tails with it, they sell like hotcakes on ebay

N2OCapri
December 24th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Make some tails and pay me back ?

No point being holier than thow George while you owe me $375 !!!!!!

VSB might be a complete prick but you aint no angel !!!!

Ghusar
December 24th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Make some tails and pay me back ?

No point being holier than thow George while you owe me $375 !!!!!!

VSB might be a complete prick but you aint no angel !!!!

Why make a part from a mold that sucks worse than the one I used for the 900 tail.

I never claimed to be an angel but I dont spread lies and stay out of contact with people and make bullshit stories up like Dave does.

Have Dave pay you back then from all the money he owes me for supplies and living somewhere for 4 months for free.

This is not your fight I owned up to my failure with our transaction and took it like a man I might be broke but at least I am not hiding out and blaming things on other people.

Me having the tail mold has nothing to do with Nick. Just like Dave stealing from me has nothing to do with us. If you remember the first thread were dave tried this shit more than 10 people joined to say what a bull shit liar he was.

Who came in to defend dave in all this? No One

Ghusar
December 24th, 2008, 06:44 PM
BTW

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate.

N2OCapri
December 24th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Not defending him in the slightest, don't know who he is or what the fuck he is and you know what, I don't give a shit !!!!

But....... I won't have you playing the good guy in this thread when you have in effect conned me out of $375, when you pay me back, if you pay me back you can preach all you want.

SinfulDragon
December 24th, 2008, 06:47 PM
While I get your frustration with George at least he answers. At least he owned up to the issue in public. He didn't give shoddy reasons like "you stole this from me so I'm not paying shit".

From what I can see George is who George is. and asshole, yes. but willing to stand up like a fuckin man when shit goes wrong and take it on his own shoulders instead of shifting focus.

does this make your situation better, no. Not really. but at least you know you can keep riding his ass and he won't duck you so that when he is making money again you can get your cut.

me on the other hand, I give fucko another week or so before no one ever hears from him sorry ass again.

SinfulDragon
December 24th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Not defending him in the slightest, don't know who he is or what the fuck he is and you know what, I don't give a shit !!!!

But....... I won't have you playing the good guy in this thread when you have in effect conned me out of $375, when you pay me back, if you pay me back you can preach all you want.
and I'm not trying to play it like my issue is bigger than yours. Its obvious from my situation that I'd do the same if in your seat. Just saying this post was about David so thats what I'm trying to focus on.

N2OCapri
December 24th, 2008, 06:53 PM
While I get your frustration with George at least he answers. At least he owned up to the issue in public. He didn't give shoddy reasons like "you stole this from me so I'm not paying shit".

From what I can see George is who George is. and asshole, yes. but willing to stand up like a fuckin man when shit goes wrong and take it on his own shoulders instead of shifting focus.

does this make your situation better, no. Not really. but at least you know you can keep riding his ass and he won't duck you so that when he is making money again you can get your cut.

me on the other hand, I give fucko another week or so before no one ever hears from him sorry ass again.

You know what I admire your patience, I would have tracked the asshole down and said a right proper howdy doody if it was me and might well still do to sort my own prob out, I have no wish to step on your toes so wont interfer but I cant have assholes playing holier than thow.

If I can help resolve your issues then gimme a shout, I'm sure George and I will kiss and make up once hes paid me up one way or tother and then we can sort out this Dave lol

Ghusar
December 24th, 2008, 06:55 PM
You know what I admire your patience, I would have tracked the asshole down and said a right proper howdy doody if it was me and might well still do to sort my own prob out, I have no wish to step on your toes so wont interfer but I cant have assholes playing holier than thow.

If I can help resolve your issues then gimme a shout, I'm sure George and I will kiss and make up once hes paid me up one way or tother and then we can sort out this Dave lol

Weather you believe me otr not N2O I will make it right the one thing I try not to do is lie. Thanks for having a little faith in me.