Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: F4i digital gauges onto a 900RR!

Not been here that long

Bikes:
    98 cbr 919rr

Default Re: F4i digital gauges onto a 900RR!

WATS up fellow Honda lovers I got a 98 CBR 900RR with the 919 cc engine I'm looking for the wiring harness for the gauge diagram I'm trying to put on a digital gauge the loss 2.. anyone have it

Not been here that long

Bikes:
    98 cbr 919rr

WATS up fellow Honda lovers I got a 98 CBR 900RR with the 919 cc engine I'm looking for the wiring harness for the gauge diagram I'm trying to put on a digital gauge the loss 2.. anyone have it..... Go damn I didn't see it in the bottom of the page I'm sorry I'm new to this site

Not been here that long

Hello, I registered on this page to thank you, I was able to change the speedometer of my motorcycle Honda CBR 900 of the year 1996, I have long wanted to change it. I just make a modification regarding the speedometer and that's where the letters FI come out and remove the led that leads and I light the goat leg, I leave a photo and thank you.

P.D : sorry for the translation is google, I do not speak English

https://ibb.co/eK9xWG

Bikes:
    Another '98 CBR 900 RR now for the track; '88 Hawk GT will be back on the road come Spring

Quote Originally Posted by TonyS View Post
    Hello, I registered on this page to thank you, I was able to change the speedometer of my motorcycle Honda CBR 900 of the year 1996, I have long wanted to change it. I just make a modification regarding the speedometer and that's where the letters FI come out and remove the led that leads and I light the goat leg, I leave a photo and thank you.

P.D : sorry for the translation is google, I do not speak English

https://ibb.co/eK9xWG
    We're happy you were able to make good use of the information assembled here.

Not been here that long

I know old thread but I'm trying to do the cluster swap and their appears to be no diagram for it does anyone happen to have a copy of it?

Bikes:
    98 Repsol Bodywork CBR900RR, 92 Plaid CBR600F2 Trackbike

I still occasionally get requests for the faceplate overlay that I made. I still have a bunch, so if you want one, just snail mail me something cool (Something inexpensive but unique... Like other cool stickers, small job perks, or an old DVD, or who knows what) and I'll get one or two out to ya. Just email me. I'm not going to post my eaddy, but if you send an email to anything at my user handle dot com, I'll get it. And then we can swap mailing addresses.

I keep meaning to visit more, but my hobbies have changed dramatically. I still have my 900RR, but I rarely ride it. I've lost a few very close friends and the fear of driving in Phoenix traffic outweighs the blast of riding a bike nowadays.

God, I miss this forum, though. It used to be busy every damn day. Now it's a bit of a ghost town. Y'all need to just funny shit, random shit... I dunno.

Woop woop

Bikes:
    Another '98 CBR 900 RR now for the track; '88 Hawk GT will be back on the road come Spring

Hey Jawhn, did I tell that you I met Sime when I was living in Melbourne?

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829