Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever hit an animal?

Default Re: Ever hit an animal?

johnny ever been slapped by a fish ?

Bikes:
    1996 honda cbr 900 rr

dang i havnt ben on here in a long time.....christmas eve 3 yrs ago... hit a deerwas doing about 60 saw him run out stomped brake not sure what speed was going when hit.....i went over the front....slid about 40 or 50 yards.....broke collar bone had on a riding jacket which was shreded but no gloves....tore my left palm up bad lil road rash on right side where the slide ate the leg out of my jeans.....bike was cosmetically destroyed had to have all new plastic headlight signals right side set seat brake and clutch handle battery hand grips radiator . hurt like hell and i defenatly lost my nerve for a while....but back to riding again....i put her back together and did the repsol paint scheme and put stock arm on it.......she looks great now

Bikes:
    94 900rr

A dead one....I was coming back from my brothers one thanksgiving. I was on a seca2 went to pass a car i was doing about 85. A possum came across the road the car in front of me caught it, then I did. Hell i got a little air off it and had to pull over and catch my breath. I was 20 and it made me piss myself a bit lol.

Not been here that long

Bikes:
    1996 CBR900RR

I've hit a few birds, worst one was to my helmet while I was tucked on the highway. It surprised me more than anything. I hit a swarm of bees once that plastered my helmet so badly I had to pull over, I was picking dead bees out of my bike and gear for weeks after that.
    Worst was taking a hit to the chest by a length of 2x4 that a semi picked up as I was passing him. I hardly saw it coming... Second would be the tree branch across the entire road around a blind corner that hit so hard it broken my exhaust in two, I didn't go down despite the skid marks in my pants lol. All reasons I'm an ATGATT geek.
    The only opinion, of how cool your bike is, that matters is your own...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12