Thread: Damn I want to go back to stock!

Bikes:
    '99 FrankenBlade '77 CJ7

Default Damn I want to go back to stock!

I would love the ability to go back to stock unmolested fairings for my bike!!! The '99 blk/rd/wt configuration! That way I can keep my race fairings race and my street fairings street! Plus would have better light output for the street at night instead of those little bitty bastard child lights I have on it now just to make me legal...

I am so pissed at the one guy on here who just after I crashed had a COMPLETE set of stock fairings for sale with tank for $1000.00!!! Cuz I told him all I needed to do was wait for my insurance check to come and I would have bought them off of him!!! Douche sold them on ebay even when I told him I wanted them and just had to wait! I got my check 3 days after he sold them...

GRRRRR.....
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, beer in the other, body used up, totally worn-out and screaming, "WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Bikes:
    98 Repsol Bodywork CBR900RR, 92 Plaid CBR600F2 Trackbike

Default Re: Damn I want to go back to stock!

Yeah, damn him, that jerk!

Cash and carry, my friend... Cash and carry.

I wanna go boating again. It's been too damn long.