Thread: Selling the Frankenblade.

Bikes:
    '99 FrankenBlade '77 CJ7

Default Selling the Frankenblade.

Just doing a quick ad. I am willing to deliver it, but a non-refundable fuel deposit will be required. That being said if we agree on a sale price of 2700 dollars and my fuel deposit is 200 dollars, upon delivery of the bike only 2500 dollars is required at delivery. If you don't want the bike, i am not out the fuel cost for driving it to you.

That being said, i have blue booked my bike and it comes to about $3000. It is salvaged but only cuz the insurance company didn't want to spend the money replacing the bodywork. And i have extra parts to go along with it. So i will start at $3000. It is negotiable some what. 80% is $2500 or so, so that takes care of the salvaged part. If anyone is interested please let me know. And i am willing to drive it to the east coast? But the non-refundable fuel deposit will be $1500.

Please email me if you are interested since i don't get on here much anymore. Addy is speedextreme@hotmail.com. Thanks guys and gals. For you regulars you know the time, money and mods i have put into her. I just don't ride it anymore.
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, beer in the other, body used up, totally worn-out and screaming, "WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Bikes:
    '99 FrankenBlade '77 CJ7

Default Re: Selling the Frankenblade.

Forgot pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140702_182603.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	15022  
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, beer in the other, body used up, totally worn-out and screaming, "WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Bikes:
    '99 FrankenBlade '77 CJ7

Ok gents, I still have this bike for sale. Asking $1500 now. It's in the same condition in the pic. Have a bunch of parts to go with it and a "build sheet". I just don't ride it anymore due to getting my Jeep all purdy.

Bikes:
    Another '98 CBR 900 RR now for the track; '88 Hawk GT will be back on the road come Spring

I recommend you take it for a ride at least three times a week, for a month. Then you might find it difficult to sell.