Thread: Newbie member

Not been here that long ralstond's Avatar

Default Newbie member

New on here from Illinois have a 93 cbr900 I got about a year ago and it need a Lil love and care. Got it for a good price but the last guy abused it a bit. He tried fixing it but with no luck, didn't ever check the rectifier just kept replacing and charging the battery. Here for some knowledge and the love of bikes.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2016_10_18_09_42_14.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	117.3 KB 
ID:	15188>Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-08-25 21.34.03.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	15189

Bikes:
    2006 CBR1000RR -- had 1999 CBR 900 Black, 1995 CBR 600F3, Had 1985 Interceptor 500

Default Re: Newbie member

Good for you . . . bad for him. Kuddos for putting the picture of your girl out there right away, us old farts in here used to have to ask all the new guys to put up pic and we'd wait drooling . . . but you've already solved that.

She looks nice
    When life hands you lemons . . . cut'em up . . . put'em in a Corona . . . and drink. Problem solved !! Hidden Content

Not been here that long KerryDonCrane's Avatar

Default Re: Newbie member

Great Day to all. I am a newb. My name is Kerry. I am 37 years old. I have had my 1999 CBR 900RR since 2004. The bike has pretty much been a part of me since the day I bought it. She has seen the ground numerous times, yet I still love her, enough so that I am currently rebuilding her to be a show stopper. My wild days are numbered now, lmao. Anyhow, Nice to meet you all, and I will be posting pics and such very soon.