I have a '01 929 Erion with 27K miles on it and when I first start out the bike stumbles and hesitates unless I get on the gas through the first 2 gears and then it sounds like I have a misfire when I'm doing 55-65 MPH. So I parked the bike and bought new NGK Iridium Spark Plugs which it needed bad, I cleaned the K&N Air Filter and checked the Fuel Pressure Regulator to see if any fuel dripped out when I turned the key but nothing came out. So I put the tank back on figuring that the Plugs were the problem. I started the bike up and it fired right up and idled at 1K RPMs and when I'd rev it the bike sounded awesome. But as soon as I put the bike in gear to leave the garage it made that Damn misfire sound again. So now I'm not sure what to do I don't want to blindly throw parts at it I don't have the money for that. Ive been told its a bad coil, it needs a new fuel filter and even that the Fuel Pressure Regulator can still be bad even though it's not dripping fuel. I don't know what to do but if anyone has had this problem before and figured it out Please let me know what you did. Thanks