Thread: Forum newbie

Not been here that long

Default Forum newbie

Well I own 1993 fire blade 900rr. It came as a street fighter I bought it for 1000 bucks and it was in really bad shape a fence replaced both sprocket chain rear swingarm radiator , radiator hoses, ignition, ICM, steel and friction discs, is clutch basket clutch inner hub primary cover, grips, rotors, all three brake pad sets all around, Headlight assembly the entire wiring harness which I wanted myself did not use a loom both push and pull throttle cables and the clutch cable. Mind you I did all this work myself oh yeah and start relay. For the past six years I’ve been a Harley owner. I sold my ‘11 street Bob last October I Managed to buy this bike in January. When I bought this bike I was in Texas City Texas was 11 o’clock at night and I rode all the way home to Spring Texas which is about an hour and 30 minutes away with no tail light and no front brakes the clutches went out on me the next day after the throttle cable broke apparently there was only four of the five bolts in the first place one of them was broken off however today starts and runs just fine. I sold my Cadillac CTS to buy this bike. It’s the only ride I have. I am a true biker in the sense that my motorcycle has been only transportation for four out of the last 6 years. Thank you.

Default Re: Forum newbie

Welcome aboard Trouble !!!!
    07 CBR1000RR Repsol
    04 RVT1000R RC51
    93 CBR900RR
    84 VF1000F Interceptor
    82 Suzuki GS1000SZ Katana
    79 Honda CBX
    07 Harley Davidson Fatboy